Zoom was recently named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions. This is the fourth time Zoom has been positioned in this Gartner Magic Quadrant and its third time as a Leader!
Watch our recorded webinar as we talk with video conferencing and Zoom expert, Mike Adams on how Zoom is dominating the conferencing market. We take a look at Zoom's services, features, and cultural approach to winning over its customers.
Zoom has been rapidly climbing the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the last 4 years and we want to explore what has driven this disruptive success.
- A quick analysis of the latest Gartner report for meeting solutions
- The history of Zoom's place in the Magic Quadrant
- What makes Zoom stand out from it competitors
- Why Zoom has an NPS (net promoter score) of 71 - the best score in the technology industry, beating Apple's iPhone
- How Zoom is converting customers from their top competitors
- How Zoom Rooms has enhanced collaboration for thousands of customers
- Hardware for different meeting room types
- Zoom software features and compatibilities