Netskope, a leading security cloud provider and its affiliate Mimecast, a leading email security and cyber resilience company, have announced new best of breed strategic integrations. These integrations are designed to give customers an enterprise-grade, omnichannel data loss prevention (DLP) solution combined with robust intelligence to protect cloud and web resources and usage, whether direct-to-internet SaaS, email or web.
This year alone, more enterprise businesses are rapidly embracing cloud services as part of adopting digital transformation, fundamentally changing their operating systems. A secure cloud experience requires the following technologies to be deployed seamlessly and work harmoniously with one another in a cloud-native environment:
- Next-Gen Secure Web Gateway (NG-SWG)
- Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Secure Email Gateway (SEG)
The best part of using these integrated offerings of Netskope and Mimecast is that customers are provided and limited to the following benefits:
- Can leverage an enterprise-grade, omnichannel DLP solution specifically engineered to manage and secure inbound and outbound email fully. Using both Netskope inspection and Mimecast analysis, blocking questionable email and sensitive content based on DLP tags would be easy.
- Use Netskopes Cloud Threat Exchange to discover and improve risk and prevention postures across Mimecast and Netskope environments.
How can Netskope and Mimecast help your business?
Given how it provides comprehensive, four-in-one data protection across SaaS, laaS, email and web using a single-pass, it is safe to say that both organisations promise to protect sensitive data anywhere at all times. Email DLP, the latest enhancements to the industry-leading Netskope Data Protection portfolio, provides outbound data protection for Google Gmail and Microsoft Office 365.
This extended protection protects customers data and compliments Mimecast’s email security. With the capabilities of exchanging threat intelligence via Cloud Threat Exchange in real-time, this can further benefit joint customers with a more robust security stance.
Cyber threats are an issue. More organisations are susceptible to these unethical crimes, so it is incumbent with any industry to protect their sensitive data and its customers’ employees.
SecOPs Virtual conference showcased Netskope and Mimecast’s integrations and the session replays are available here.