The movement from G-Cloud 12 to 13 has seen a change in how to access the Digital Marketplace. This means that purchasing software from us has changed for our clients within the public sector. Find out how to sign up to G-Cloud 13 below.
Generation Digital are the sole providers of Miro though this service. If you are a public sector company looking to purchase Miro, we're the team to speak to.
Find our Miro page here:
What is the Digital Marketplace?
Buy cloud-based computing services such as hosting, software and cloud support, including many off-the-shelf, pay-as-you-go cloud solutions.
Wide range of digital services and people, flexible agreements
G-Cloud 13 will replace G-Cloud 12 and will continue to provide cloud hosting and software services, together with associated support services to the UK central government departments and all other public sector bodies.
We are introducing the following changes;
- improved terms and conditions, with greater inclusion for the provision of day rate cloud support services
- inclusion of the latest procurement policies, including social value and prompt payment
- introduction of a fourth Lot for further competition for Cloud Support Services for larger, more complex requirements.
Note, the scope and application process for Lots 1-3 remain unchanged. Suppliers can apply for any combination of the four lots.
The G-Cloud 13 agreement will run for 12 months with an option to extend for a further 12 months.
The G-Cloud 13 call-off term has changed to 36 months with an optional 12 month extension.
Benefits to buying through G-cloud:
It is intended to build upon the benefits of the previous G-Cloud framework, including;
- access to multiple suppliers and cloud services, including a high number of SMEs
- quick and easy route to market
- access to the latest cloud technology and innovation
- Improved pricing via further competition for Cloud Support Services in Lot
Benefits of Miro:
- Improve employee experience
- Improve customer experience
- Reduce the cost of collaboration
- Improve time to market
- Drive innovation
What you can buy?
- cloud hosting, software and support
- user research labs and participants
- digital specialists
- digital outcomes
- datacentre space
How to access G-Cloud 13:
You will need to register for PPG to buy through it.
You will need a valid company email address and one of the following:
- Companies House registered number
- Dun and Bradstreet number
- Charity Commission for England and Wales number
- Office of The Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) number
- The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland number
- National Health Service Organisations Registry number