- What is your role at Generation Digital?
Customer Success Manager.
- What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
Big series nerd so a lot of TV but also my two BSH Cats take up a good chunk of my time.
- What do you like about working for Generation Digital?
I love working with people, and my role is all about helping people get the best out of the software. I also love the work socials and the hybrid working option.
- How long have you been using Asana?
I stumbled across it some years ago when working in a PR and Marketing company and we used the free version to start with and then progressed. But then I had a few years at another role without Asana, and then saw this position pop up and it reminded me how much I loved using Asana. So a few years and counting!
- What is your favourite Asana feature?
It is a toss up between forms and Tab+B
- Describe Asana in three words.
User-Friendly, Adaptable, Essential
- What do you enjoy about your role?
I love working with the clients and helping them discover how it can make their lives easier. I specifically love the training sessions as we can have a lot of fun while learning!
- What is the most satisfying thing about your job?
Getting to the impact assessment and seeing the uptake of Asana across the business and hearing how it is helping them with their initial issues.
- What is the most challenging thing about your job?
Getting teams to change their current ways of working - luckily Asana usually sells itself once we have gone through the packages.
- What is one interesting fact about you?
I have two full pedigree British Short Hair cats called Felicity and Fergus - they are way more interesting than me!